Friday, January 11, 2013

Gifts of Love

Yes, I know, it's been over a year since my last blog.  My mind has turned to mush after having three boys;-)


I wanted to share some of our latest projects in the Halverson household........


Ryan and I decided this Christmas we would try to start making hand made gifts.  With Ryan's love of woodworking(playing with expensive tools:-)) and my love of photography we were able to create some pretty special gifts for some pretty special people in our lives.  Below are the finished products.

                                           




Ty and Riley's Chicago Cubs room
                                           



          We have more projects in the works for this year and can't wait to share them with our loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment